- Maximum altitude: 6034 meters (Tocllaraju Summit)
- Difficulty: Moderate/Technical
- Duration: 7 days / 6 nights.
- Preferred time: May – September.
- Location: Cordillera Blanca.
Transfer by bus to the village of Collon where starts trekinng to Ishinca Valley base camp, Camp I.
Trek to Ishinca base camp.
Summit the Ishinca mountain 5580 meters, return to Ishinca Valley base camp, Camp I.
Climb to Tocllaraju Camp I
From Camp I of Tocllaraju we summit that mountain, Tocllaraju, at 6034 meters and then go back down to Camp I.
Return to Ishinca Valley base camp, Camp I.
Trek back to Collon and return to Huaraz.
- 3 Meals per day + 2 snacks.
- Breakfast: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese
- Snack: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweets drinks.
- Lunch: salads, soups, rice, chicken, coca tea.
- Tea time: different hot drinking’s, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, crackers, popcorn, pizza, and tequeños.
- Dinner: different kind of soups, salads, main courses, pasta, chicken, trout, beef, vegetarian food, dessert, hot red wine.
- Sleeping tent: Salewa, Doite & King Camp (3 Persons tent, used for 2 persons)
- Sleeping mat: Size, 200 cm X 60 cm X 5 cm
- Kitchen tent (Base Camp)
- Dining ten (Base Camp)
- Toilet tent(Base Camp)
- Certificated Trekking guide (Speaks English/Spanglish)
- Certificated cook
- Group Climbing gear (Crampons, Harness, ice axe, rope, helmet, etc).
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks (Base Camp)
- First aid kit
- Private transport
- Hot water to clean up your hands and face.
- Boiled water to fill your bottle every day.
- Include last day typical dinner and drink with Typical Peruvian Andean music
- Entrance fee to the Huascarán National Park- 60 Soles
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Horse (in case of emergency, for trekking parts)
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Don’t include first breakfast.
- Personal Spending
- Personal camping and climbing equipment (sleeping bag, heat lamp, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc.)
- Hiking boots/climbing Boots
- Trekking socks (synthetic fibers)
- Sun hat
- Hat for cold weather (fleece)
- Microfiber shirts and thermal
- Trekking pants
- Day Backpack or advance 40 liters
- Waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex or other)
- Waterproof Pant (Gore-Tex or other)
- Waterproof Layer
- Headlamp (with extra batteries and bulbs)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Photographic Material
- Wash bag and towel
- Hiking poles