- Maximum altitude: 6034 meters (Tocllaraju Summit)
- Difficulty: Moderate/Technical
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights.
- Preferred time: May – September.
- Location: Cordillera Blanca.
Day 01: HUARAZ – PASHPA – ISHINCA BASE CAMP (4300 meters)
After the breakfast in the Hotel, at 7am we will pick up you and start the drive to Paltay, from there we will drive up to Pashpa at 3670 meters, it’s a 1 hour drive, Pashpa is where the trek begins. We will walk for about 6 hours, we will then arrive at Ishinca base camp at 4300 meters.
Day 02: BASE CAMP – CAMP I OF TOCLLARAJU (5200 meters)
Breakfast at base camp and then we double check our climbing gear, after lunch at noon we will start going up to the Tocllaraju Camp I, after 2 hours of climb up we will be arrive at the glacier where we will put our climbing gear to continue over the glacier to the Camp I at 5200 meters.
Day 03: CAMP I – SUMMIT TOCLLARAJU (6035M) – DOWN TO BASE CAMP
After breakfast, we will start the climb up to the summit for about 5 hours, arriving at the summit, 6034 meters we will enjoy the splendid views of different peaks around us,such as Huascaran, Santa Cruz, Ranrapalca and more. Afterwards we will return to Camp I.
DAY 04: BASE CAMP – PASHPA – HUARAZ
At about 8am we will start our descend to Pashpa, it takes about 3-4 hours to get to Pashpa where our private transport will be awaiting. We will then go back to Huaraz, arriving around at 3pm.
- 3 Meals per day + 2 snacks.
- Breakfast: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese
- Snack: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweets drinks.
- Lunch: salads, soups, rice, chicken, coca tea.
- Tea time: different hot drinking’s, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, crackers, popcorn, pizza, and tequeños.
- Dinner: different kind of soups, salads, main courses, pasta, chicken, trout, beef, vegetarian food, dessert, hot red wine.
- Sleeping tent: Salewa, Doite & King Camp (3 Persons tent, used for 2 persons)
- Sleeping mat: Size, 200 cm X 60 cm X 5 cm
- Kitchen tent (Base Camp)
- Dining ten (Base Camp)
- Toilet tent(Base Camp)
- Certificated Trekking guide (Speaks English/Spanglish)
- Certificated cook
- Group Climbing gear (Crampons, Harness, ice axe, rope, helmet, etc).
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks (Base Camp)
- First aid kit
- Private transport
- Hot water to clean up your hands and face.
- Boiled water to fill your bottle every day.
- Include last day typical dinner and drink with Typical Peruvian Andean music
- Entrance fee to the Huascarán National Park- 60 Soles
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Horse (in case of emergency, for trekking parts)
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Don’t include first breakfast.
- Personal Spending
- Personal camping and climbing equipment (sleeping bag, heat lamp, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc.)
- Hiking boots/climbing Boots
- Trekking socks (synthetic fibers)
- Sun hat
- Hat for cold weather (fleece)
- Microfiber shirts and thermal
- Trekking pants
- Day Backpack or advance 40 liters
- Waterproof jacket (Gore-Tex or other)
- Waterproof Pant (Gore-Tex or other)
- Waterproof Layer
- Headlamp (with extra batteries and bulbs)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Photographic Material
- Wash bag and towel
- Hiking poles